***Congrats to the WINNER: Sonya Morris! Her favorite holiday dish is her mother’s potato salad. Yum!***
What a fun blog year it has been! When I started this blog, I had no idea how much fun it would actually be and what it would evolve into. Getting know different people around the country…and world has been awesome, and I’ve learned so much. And I truly love reading each and every one of your comments and emails. With that being said and this being the season of giving, here’s a giveaway!
Leave a comment (including your email address if you don’t mind!) and tell me what your favorite holiday dish is. For example, mine is new york strip and cherry cream cheese with graham cracker crust!
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry (if you entered each way, I should have 8 comments from you) including your email address, saying you:
1. Followed me on Google Friend Connect
2. Followed me on Google Plus
3. Liked “The Not So Desperate Chef Wife” on Facebook
4. Followed “The Not So Desperate Chef Wife” on Twitter
5. Followed “The Not So Desperate Chef Wife” on Pinterest
6. Shared this giveaway on your Facebook wall
7. Tweet: “I just entered to win @KMo679’s $25 Visa Giftcard & 10 Organic Valley Free Product Coupons Giveaway! http://bit.ly/UWv7sd”
(If you already follow me on GFC, Facebook, and/or Twitter it is okay to enter, just say you already follow me in your comments!)
So there are ten chances for you to enter and win the gift card and coupons. The winner will be announced Friday, December 28th using random.org. Thanks again for reading, following, commenting, and cooking these recipes!